What’s for Breakfast? “Fool”
Steps to making one of our favorite dishes:
1. Buy a bag of fool (some type of bean) at the local dookan (or market) at 10 am (which is breakfast time for all) along with bread all for a total of: $2. (this feeds 4 people… or more)
2. Mash up the beans with a glass or bottom of a coke bottle.
3. Add olive oil, Lawson’s seasoning salt, and garlic salt for taste.
4. Top with tomatoes, onions, and shredded cheese. Enjoy tamea or falafel on the side… you can even mash it up and put it in if you prefer!
5. All can enjoy eating out of one bowl using your hands and bread… and remember, only use your right hand!