Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mother's Day...


WIth laundry still to be done, dishes in the sink, carrots all over her face, floors to clean from last night's "haboob" (dust storm)... I am learning how a mother's work is never done. But when she turns to me with open arms and wants to give me a big (carrot) kiss I wouldn't give it up for the world. This is my very first Mother's Day and I thank the Lord for the gift that Sadie Mac and Stephen are to me. Two red roses from them, give me a whole new meaning to the word "beautiful." What a treasure and gift today is.

We want to send special Mother's Day greetings to our mom's and grandmom's and wish we were near to give hugs and kisses! We'd also like to spend special wishes to special friends who are also celebrating their first Mother's day... We love you all... Hope you have a wonderful day and feel as special as I have.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Had fun catching up on your blog today. Looks like you are weathering the heat well. How's your competition with Stephen coming; cause you are looking great! Glad we aren't competing as we are currently in a homestay situation and eating lots o' oil! :) Jenni