Thursday, March 18, 2010

What we've been up to...

Well, we have been doing some things here and there and been taking pictures all along the way. So, here are some of our random happenings recently...

Sadie and her friend were the Queens of the Beach with all the beach boys wanting to take their pictures and dote over them!! Oh no... I feel like we have trouble on our hands!

Making an Arabic birthday cake! The first one I've ever made for one of my national friends... she was pleased with it!

Celebrated a good friend's birthday! We enjoyed the day doing hair cuts and Outback Steakhouse! (Happy birthday Janet!)

Home Remedies... I was sick with a bad cough for 3 weeks and crushed almonds with a baby food grinder... made a paste with it and ate it... I think it helped... I feel better now!

Got a hair cut!

Enjoying take out dessert! We are hoping to go back to the sandbox next week so we are taking full advantage of the delivery service here... Oreo Maddness in 15 minutes, and no dirty dishes!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Your hair is SO cute!

The French 5... said...

Thanks Brittany! You are sweet... I look totally different when it's curly!! I'll post one of those soon! ;-)

camelherders said...

I love it! Send me that pic of us. THAT needs to be my profile pic!

camelherders said...

I love it! Send me that pic of us. THAT needs to be my profile pic!