Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Side of Moroccan Bread...

Last week I was going to make cupcakes for a friend's birthday and ran out of flour. So, I went downstairs to my neighbors to see if she had any. She was almost out too, but gave me the last 3/4 C. that she had AND that I needed. Perfect! She is so sweet and I'm so blessed to have a friend so close where we can share, visit, enjoy our lives and children together. Next day, cupcakes delivered and I was a happy girl. 

On the way home I decided to pick up 2 bags of flour (one for me and one for her, as a thank you!). She laughed when I brought it and said, it's way too much. But I said, well, for next time I run out, I'll borrow more! She was grateful and I went on home. About two hours later, it was dinner time and we were sitting down to taco salads when I heard a knock at the door. Her little girl had brought up some freshly made, still warm Moroccan Bread. It was delicious!!! So, that night we enjoyed our taco salads with a side of tasty round bread!!! 


No comments: