Monday, July 16, 2012

My Little Boy is Growing Up...

Recently, my little boy has figured out (quiet easily I may add) to get out of his pack and play.  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! We learned with Sadie... keep them in their cribs as long as possible. 
Well, our "possible" time is over! 
We tried and tried the put him back to bed. We tried what the "books" say.  Basically... he just wanted to be in a big boy bed.

I got this pic when Sadie was pretending Noah's crib was her "carriage" and she was Cinderella. 
Noah was just playing along. 

And... the next few pics take place in like 6 seconds. 

 Over the top...

The Dismount... 

And getting on with life...

So, today we tried this. I had a "big boy talk" with him... and he stayed in his bed!!! party!!!

So, after fighting him last night from 2:12 am until 3 something... my heart had fireworks to see him sleeping in a big boy bed! However... my little boy is growing up. Sad.

(These fireworks were actually from Bastille Day (July 14th)... Independence Day... 
Great fireworks! 

1 comment:

Caitline said...

That is so sweet. We had to put Reed in a big boy bed pretty early also. Of course he thought it was a big party. He acted like a crazy person. Now he acts fine but we still have trouble making it through the night in his own bed. Good luck with Noah!! Boys are fun but so tough.
Love
Caitlin