Monday, September 27, 2010

Cousins, Sleep Overs, and Crazy Fun!!


Last weekend we did some traveling and enjoyed seeing and meeting family, several of them for the first time. First we went to Ellerbe and had fun with family there. We had a big spend the night party with Stephen's brothers, their wives and children. It was a long, crazy, and fun night!! We were tired for church the next day, but it was all worth it.

The breakfast table with my Rhyne counsins


My cousin who is 2 weeks younger than me... we met for the first time this weekend! It was FUN!


Then we traveled to Charlotte to see my sister and her family and had a great time with them. Sadie Mac and her cousin C had a great time and spent the night together doing a fun girl slumber party!! She even got to borrow her Dora pj's!! What a treat!! We loved spending time with them and playing with lots of fun and new toys!!


This is my aunt Heather with my cousin C and cousin K... what a blast!

No comments: