Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Le Jardin de Luxembourg

Today was absolutely amazing here in Paris and we were thankful to have some family time out on our day off at the famous Luxembourg Gardens, near central Paris. (Sometimes I still have to stop and pinch myself that we live here.... so weird.) Here are some of the highlights...

The fountain, where you can sail a toy boat across. 
Here are the kiddos enjoying watching.

I'm not sure who is more wrapped around whose finger?!

Tot Lot time!


Ice cream is a must on a sunny day!

Who is excited about the carousel ride??

A fun game you play while riding... trying to "hook" little loops while you go around!

By the time we were leaving, there wasn't a square meter of grass to be found!

And a bonus... at the end of the day, I came home to my blooming tulips!
Yay for SPRING!


No comments: