Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ready When He Is...

I'm so blessed to have amazing friends who would throw a super fun baby shower for me this past Saturday (more pics to come on that!) I'm super glad they did because that night we thought little guy was going to make his arrival! After a few hours of pretty good contractions, they just stopped... since then, they have continued on and off... but we decided to finish the nursery and get ready! Special thanks to my friends who helped move furniture, give me ideas, and gave me amazing and sweet gifts for the baby! 

 Here is a preview of the room...
(However, mentally add a blue "transportation theme" valance above the window... it's in the mail!
THANK YOU MAMA!)

His crib and very cool and creative mobile Stephen helped me make! 

Other side of the room for any guests who want to come and help! ;-)

No comments: