Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!!! We had a blast at our house with new toys, good food, friends, and celebrating the Risen Savior! How Marvelous, How Wonderful is my Savior's love for me!!


Well, first thing in the morning after Sadie Mac woke up, we had to go hunting down her easter basket. At our house, he hides them! So, we looked and looked (I don't think she got it at all, but it was fun for me and Stephen!) When she found it... oh the joy to her sweet little surprise! Along with the play dough set, he left her OREOs and Doritos. (Sorry, no peeps or Reece's Peanut butter cups could be found here!) Her little heart could not be more excited. She played with it all afternoon!

What is this....???

Oh wow!

We had some special friends come over to fill the house where we enjoyed HAM (!!!!), beef, twice baked potato casserole, green bean casserole, salads, bread, deviled eggs, and more. I also made my very first (from scratch) apple pie!! We sure did get our belly's fill of Easter food. So thankful... so blessed. Hope you all enjoyed the same!

No comments: