Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fall '09 Family Photos


This past October we went with a friend out to a park in our city and took family pics. She did an amazing job and we were so thankful. We are just now posting them because we were using them for Christmas presents and didn't want to ruin the surprise. These were some of my favorites... I have more favorites... that's why it was hard to decide which to post. (All our facebook friends have seen many of these, so this is basically for all our family who does not have FB!) Hope you enjoy....








3 comments:

Brittany said...

these are precious!!

The Andlers said...

What great pictures! Sadie is so cute. I can't believe I have missed out on your blog. I guess I will go back to the beginning and start from there :)

Court and Em said...

I love these, Amanda!! Ya'll are such a beautiful family! Kiss Sadie for me!!