Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celebrating 5 Years...


On June 23, Stephen and I CELEBRATED the blessing of marriage and how thankful we are that God has placed us together. I can't believe it's been 5 years... and a wonderful 5 years it has been!



We were at the beach with my family and so were blessed to have babysitters so we could enjoy our time out with just each other. A quiet night, I guess you could say! He planned a special dinner for us at a neat little restaurant near where we were... then surprised me by taking me back to the place on the beach where he asked me to be his bride... and I said "YES"... all over again!



The rest of our time was wonderful as well... we enjoyed time with my brother and his family and one of my sisters. We all got lots of sun and of course napped... here are my two little blessings as beach bums!!!


Family pic... with Avee!

2 comments:

Pwood said...

How sweet! Way to go Stephen! Love the sleeping beach bums! Wish we could go to the beach with you guys!

Habiba Sanjak said...

wow you look adorable love you